We know that you want to make a difference while spending time with friends and family. With how crazy schedules can be, it's not always easy to get everyone together. Below are some fun and easy ways you can help your community right from very own home.
- Recipe Cards | Provide a delicious meal for a deserving family by sharing your favorite nutritious recipe
- Summer Relief Kits | Put together toiletry kits to bring comfort to someone experiencing homelessness in Maricopa County.
- Book-in-a-Bag | Team-up with coworkers, friends and family and create Valley of the Sun United Way’s Books-In-A-Bag.
- Encouragement Cards | Create cards with positive phrases to show children who receive VSUW weekend meals that a caring adult believes in them.
- Teacher Supply Kits | We know teachers are going the extra mile and willingly paying out of pocket for classroom materials. Let’s give them a hand by donating much-needed school supplies.
- Garden Kit | Teach sustainability that could last a lifetime by sharing gardening materials with those who are experiencing hunger.
- Student Activity Kits | Put together kits filled with erasers, pencils, crayons, college-ruled paper and more to keep students' skills sharp during Winter Break
- Share The Love | Gather all non-perishable ingredients for one of your favorite recipes and put them in a box with the recipe for a Famiy Food Box!
- Make Saving a HOOT! | Show your child how saving can be fun with an owl bank craft!
Interested in additional volunteer opportunities? Sign up below to receive email notifications.