Live to your full potential!
Need a little help developing the skills needed for a brighter future? United Way and Phoenix Workforce Connection welcome teens and young adults to be a part of our free program to help you kick start your life so you can achieve your goals.
Do you want to:
- Finish high school or GED?
- Gain job experience or job training?
- Find a job you love?
- Pursue a fulfilling career?
The ASPIRE program offers:
- Advanced and Occupational Skills Training
- Job Applications and Resume Assistance
- Interview Preparation
- Job Shadowing and Work Experience Opportunities
- Career Search Assistance
Are you eligible?
To participate in the ASPIRE program, you must:
- Be between the ages of 14 and 21
- Meet income requirements
- Possess right-to-work /citizenship status
And, you must meet one of the following:
- Dropped out of school
- Trouble in math, reading or language
- Be homeless
- Be pregnant or parenting
- Desire to complete high school or GED program
- Trouble finding a job
- Need career direction or vocational training
Find out how ASPIRE can help you to succeed by contacting Brianna James at 602.631.4903.