Every dollar donated stays in Maricopa County, invested into achieving our Community Objectives.
Since 1925, Valley of the Sun United Way has been uniting diverse partners and bringing together donors, business supporters, non-profits, government and faith-based communities to build a stronger Valley for us all. To accomplish this, United Way is keenly focused on achieving three Community Objectives:
- Ensure Children and Youth Succeed
- End Hunger and Homelessness
- Increase the Financial Stability of Families and Individuals
United Way is the largest investor in health and human services in the Valley. With the support of more than 90,000 individual donors, 700 business supporters, and a wide array of volunteers and partners, we effectively create change on two levels:
- We drive systemic change that impacts entire communities
- We transform individual lives every day
Together, we’ll build a stronger community for us all to live, work and raise our families.
Sign up to receive news, success stories & volunteer opportunities.